Team Profile: CYCLING



The cycling team consists of six male and two female cyclists and their trustworthy sports trainer. Although this is the first time competing at the AUGs for all cyclists, they are having an amazing time and gaining lots of experience for the years to come. 

 “The social aspect of cycling is fantastic, as you can chat and get to know each other a lot more when you ride side by side. Also getting the chance to travel for competition is an amazing opportunity,” said Isabelle Claxton, the cyclist from the cycling team. 

Although training starts at 6 am, the cyclist of the team, Naomi Dartnell said, “I am not a morning person at all, but on days I have training I know it’s going to be beneficial for me to get up earlier and see an improvement in my fitness and health!”  


Team Mantra
Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever

Team in one word: HUNGRY 




Popular Posts